Thursday, August 12, 2010

Paragon Honda Review on Dealer Rater

grrodrig
8/12/2010 10:24:58 AM
I recommend this dealer: Yes

Employee(s) Dealt With:
Angel Cruz

My Review of Paragon Honda:
This was my firs time using this service shop and upon first meeting Angel he was friendly and professional. He made sure to explain to me what options were available to me based on mileage and was very accurate in taking down information concerning the issues my car was having. He called me with updates on the car and kept me well informed as to the status of my car and what steps were needed to resolve my issues. He was very thorough in explaining the work done to my car, why the work was needed as well as the pricing. I would recommend dealing with Angel should your Honda need service at this location. He's a straight shooter.

No comments:

Post a Comment