Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thank you Eleni, for sharing your experience with us! Keep up the great work team!

Yelp_logo_redtagline-01
Paragon Honda - (5) Star Review on Yelp

  • I have been a paragon Honda customer since February 2009 and i can honestly say every time I am there its such a great experience. My lease was recently up and I knew i just had to go back and get another model. Jason Graciano gave me his word on a deal with the new car, and sure enough that's exactly what i received when i signed and left in my new civic coupe 2012. The transaction of returning my old lease and getting the new one was so fast and and such a pleasure because of my wonderful dealer Jose Arias. Great people skills, and takes time to answer any questions you may have. Definitely will be recommending Jose as my parents dealer in august when they get their new lease. Overall great second time experience at Paragon Honda!!!!! -Eleni

No comments:

Post a Comment