Monday, May 21, 2012

Thank you to the author of this review for sharing your kind words with us! Keep up the great work Stanley!

Yelp_logo_redtagline-01
Paragon Honda - (5) Star Review on Yelp

  • I didn't know whats up with all the negative reviews, but upon reading them it became clear that people went in to buy a car without understanding how to buy a car. You never have to sign anything or feel rushed anywhere. I surely didn't. My salesperson Stanley was very attentive, explained everything to me and I didn't feel pressured into buying the car. The finance rep was awesome too and was very frank about what would work best for me and didn't add extra BS. When reading the rants its very clear that people seem to want something for nothing. So don't buy a car if you didn't research it first and what to expect. That's your fault. -S.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment