Monday, May 7, 2012

Thank you to the authors of these reviews for taking the time to share your experience with us! Way to go team!

Cars_com_logo_-_21
Paragon Honda - Four (4) Star Reviews on Cars.com

  • while the sales person is giving you what you want, the financing manager doesn't give what you want but this is the part of buying a car that really stinks and take a long time to negotiate. otherwise the experience wasn't a painful one but no one really likes the numbers you hear when you buy a car thinking you'll pay around one number when it's not that at all. -Fizzz
  • I've been going to Paragon for all my Honda repairs for the past 3 years. Each time, the service has been fast and well done. I've never had a problem after any visit. It's easy to schedule an appointment by phone or their website. My only gripe is the cost. I'm sure I could have saved a lot if I used a local garage, but the quality can't be beat. I recently had a major maintenance visit and now the car runs like new. -Member, Minivan Nation
  • My car was delivered to my house by my sales person, great experence -Carrienearu
  • Everyone was very friendly& explain everything I need to know. They help me with color I wanted. This my 3rd cars from Pragon Honda, and I am very happy with them. -Paul01

No comments:

Post a Comment