Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Thanks Robert for sharing this glowing review with us! Great work team!

Yelp_logo_redtagline-01
Paragon Honda - (5) Star Review on Yelp

  • BUY YOUR NEW CAR HERE!!!!
    In my 40 years of buying new cars, my purchase at Paragon Honda last week was the most pleasurable and positive such experience I have ever had. Great price, knowledge and courteous staff, and no pressure at all. All employees were professionally dressed, the showroom was spotless, and the display of cars was the best - What more can I say! This positive experience is a direct reflection on the outstanding customer service exhibited by the sales manager, Justin H., which was reflected in all his staff. Specifically, Stanley L. in sales, Wendy D. in delivery, Angel P in finance, and Rachel C. were all exceptional. I plan on sending friends and family to Paragon to deal with Justin and his group. -Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment