Monday, May 7, 2012

Thank you to the authors of these reviews for taking the time to reflect on your recent visits with us! Keep up the great work team!

Cars_com_logo_-_21
Paragon Honda - Six (5) Star Reviews on Cars.com

  • Although it may take some time to have a simple oil changed, You have to expect it comming from a dealership. Otherwise hands down Paragon Honda has been the best experience working with me to help me find the great car i am driving right now. I suggest these guys to anyone in the big apple!!! -Chris ez
  • I go to the service center for my oil changes ,up to now Things have gone pretty smooth. I have no complaints I make my appt.get a confirmation,go in and I'm out at a resonable time professional staff. -Beccabklyn
  • My experience with Paragon Honda and particularly my salesman, Gerard Batista, was a good one. He answered all my questions, was well prepared, and everything went smoothly. He also personally delivered my new 6 cylinder Honda Accord the next morning, as promised. -Needed New Transportation
  • Found my civic on the internet from Paragon Honda..i went in at bought it...It is a great beautiful white civic..I love the car..and everybody was wonderful...Thank You -Honda Girl
  • I was checking out used Fits online & the price was something I couldn't say no to. I went in & everyone there was super helpful. Nice amenities like fresh coffee & cookies. But most importantly, Rafael worked with me to make it possible for me to drive out in the car I wanted, same day. They handled my trade-in & all paperwork - so no trip to the DMV! I had a great experience there & would recommend to friends. -Fun New Fit
  • For the last 3 leases, I have driven a Ford and I wanted to try something new. I stopped into Paragon Honda just to get some info on their stock. I was greeted at the door by Jack. I asked him if Honda have anything bigger than the CRV and smaller than the Pilot. He immediately answered no. I loved his up front candor. He told me I should look at the CRV as it was roomier than I probably thought. I agreed to look at it and after a test drive was convinced that I could love this car. Jack made the whole experience smooth and although it did take a day, I drove off in my new Honda CRV, Jack having taken care of the exchange, insurance, disposal of my old vehicle, etc. The next day, I noticed that the air conditioner was not working properly. I phoned Jack and he instructed me to come in immediately to the service center. I dropped off my car and the service crew apologized profusely for the "factory defect". I had my car the very next day and it's in perfect working order. My whole experience with Paragon Honda was professional and stress free. They are a great group! -Convert

No comments:

Post a Comment