Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Thank you Gregory, for sharing your experience with us! Way to go team!

Yelp_logo_redtagline-01
Paragon Honda - (5) Star Review on Yelp

  • These negative reviews are dumb. This is a car dealership, not a spa. They will hassle you, that is what car dealers do.
    Yesterday, I was pleasantly surprised! I was looking for a per-owned CR-V and decided to give Paragon a try because it is near a friends house I was seeing later in the day. I was looking at a few and wasn't that impressed, all low mileage and clean but the price I wasn't thrilled on. Even after I said I would pay cash, still no difference in price. Just as I was about to walk away I saw the new 2012 Civic. I was able to test drive it and really fell in love. My sales associate, Raphael, guided me thru it and was more than willing to help out with the price. I ended up walking out with a 2012 Civic EX-L with navigation for a great price. I couldn't be happier. Yes, Paragon is a little pushy but Raphael was a great salesman, no pressure and more than willing to help. I highly recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a Honda. If you are not serious about buying though, yeah, do not give out your personal information. Very good very good, look for Raphael if you are serious. It seems like they are always offering great deals on leases and financing, I didn't do either so I don't fully know. -Gregory

No comments:

Post a Comment