Monday, January 9, 2012

Paragon Honda Thank you Yesenia for your wonderful recommendation! Great job Stanley!

2011-10-11_0959
Paragon Honda - (5) Star Review on DealerRater

  • My Name is yesenia & after putting stanley thru soooo much wait I recently purchased my 1st honda cr-v 2012. My experience at paragon honda was awesome not only because I love honda, but for the great service I received by a handsome man named stanley!!. I as a woman that doesn't know a lot about cars was very happy to receive all the knowledge about purchasng a car from the dealer.Stanley was really helpful and very VERY patient.. I can't complain about the treatment I received by team honda and I would positeveLy reCommend stanley to any of my family or friends who look foward to purchasing a honda car. Stanley I think really went out of his way to get me the car that I wanted and that's mainly what I loved about his service. He never gave up till now that I have cheesey smile on my face and with the car that I exactly wanted!. 2012 started of good for me and and I have to be greatfful in part to stanley and staff of honda for that. Once again thank you so much stanley and really look foward to seeing you again with a friend or family that ill greatly recommend to you! :) #1 team Honda!! -yurgiles

Click here for more great reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment