Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thank you Enrico for sharing this wonderful feedback! Great work team!

2011-10-11_0920
Paragon Honda - (5) Star Review on Yelp

  • I would like to express my appreciation to the following persons for assisting me on my new automobile purchase at Paragon Honda. Kevin Milan, my sales professional was extremely helpful and quick to answer all my questions and needs. He made sure that I got the car I wanted. He's the best. Amanda Destephano, my delivery coordinator, for showing me the cool and exciting features on my new car. Angel Perez, my business manager, for working diligently to coordinate with my bank to facilitate the buying process. Ariel Munoz, my sales manager, for making sure that I am being helped all the time. I will definitely recommend these guys and this dealership to my friends who are planning to buy a car. Thanks a lot guys. -Enrico D. 

Click here for more great reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment