Monday, January 16, 2012

Thank you to Lauren and Natalia for sharing these reflections on your visits with us!

2011-10-11_0920
Paragon Honda - Two Positive Reviews on Yelp

  • I am pleased with the service received from Jose Blanco and Gary Lin. They know the cars well, and how to treat a customer. I was able to get an explanation on the inquiries I had, and allowed me to make a decision about the car that I wanted.I have so far been very happy with the deal and would recommend to get a vehicle from them. -Natalia A. 
  • I recently purchased a 2012 honda crv from paragon honda and the all around service was excellent. I was assisted by Kevin Milan(salesmen),Ariel Munoz(sales manager),Gary Lin(finances) and Amanda Destephano(delivery coordinator). Each one of these individuals were exceptionally professional, courteous and made buying a new car a fun and enjoyable experience. i would recommend paragon honda and all their employess to anyone in the market for a new car. Thank you all for helping me with the car. I am happy and satisfied with the car I purchased and the fantastic treatment I received at this dealership. -Lauren P. 

Click here for more great reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment