Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thank you to Jason for sharing this review of his visit with us! Great work Arsalan and Evelin!

2011-10-11_0920
Paragon Honda - (5) Star Review on Yelp

  • Just bought a 2012 Accord from Paragon this weekend and very pleased with the service and experience.

    Arsalan Baig helped me out tremendously and really worked hard in getting me a great deal on a new car, as well as getting top $ for my old coup which I traded in.

    Nothing but great things to say about the guy. If your in the market for some new wheels definitely go to Paragon and ask for Arsalan.

    Also have nothing but positive things to say about Evelin Sanchez who helped
    me immensely with equipping everything (I-pod, Bluetooth, etc.) and even delivering my new car to my front door this past Sunday so I wouldn't miss the Giants game.

    Paragon also has warm Otis Spunkmeyer cookies which they served the customers....

    Need I say more? -Jason H.

Click here for more great reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment