Monday, January 23, 2012

Thank you to Ben for sharing this review of his experience! Great work team!

2011-10-11_0920
Paragon Honda - (5) Star Review on Yelp

  • I'd like to share my recent positive experience with Paragon Honda on 1/21/2012.

    I live in Indianapolis and decided to purchase a vehicle from Paragon because I couldn't find a better price elsewhere. Victor Diaz (Sales Manager) assured me that the price would be honored upon my arrival and that the sale would be quick and easy. One of the sales consultants (Gerard) greeted me at the airport with coffee/donuts and drove me back to the car lot. He understood that I was traveling 700+ miles and made the whole experience very comfortable!

    Some of the yelp reviews had me concerned that I would be hassled to finance when I was paying with cash...I can assure you that was not my experience. They completely understood if I wanted to finance elsewhere. The hassle free experience is what impressed me the most.

    After signing all the papers, the deliver coordinator (April) met with me to give me the grand tour of my new Honda Civic. She was very professional and made sure I was 100% happy before driving back to Indianapolis.

    Overall, a great experience. Thanks again to Gerard, April, and Victor! -Ben S.

No comments:

Post a Comment