Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thank you to the authors of these reviews for sharing their feedback with us!

2011-10-11_0920
Paragon Honda - Two (5) Star Reviews on Yelp

  • Hi all! I recently leased my first car at Paragon Honda and couldn't be more pleased with the service and the vehicle itself. Our sales consultant Jose Aybar was very professional and made the experience go as smoothly as possible. All of the paperwork was completed in one day and I was able to drive my 2012 Accord home the same day as well. After my lease is up, I intend to return for another Accord or possibly a different model. -John M. 
  • I had the honor of working with the following people from Paragon Honda.
    Kevin Milan sales associate, Amanda destephano delivery coordinator, Ariel Munoz Sales manager, Gary Lin Finance manager.

    After working with Hillside, Honda and almost being charged double what the car is worth, and the interest rate higher then I expected. I was refferred to Paragon Honda by a friend. Which was the best thing ever,  Kevin and his crew made it possible to get the car I wanted and within the budget I want.  

    Thanks Paragon -John A.

No comments:

Post a Comment