Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Thank you to the authors of these great reviews for sharing their feedback! Way to go team!

Paragon Honda - Two (5) Star Reviews on DealerRater

  • MY NAME IS CARLOS. MY INTENTION WASN'T TO GO BUY A CAR THAT DAY I WENT TO PARAGON HONDA, BUT AS I WAS SEARCHING AROUND I CROSSED THRU STANLEY. NOTICING THAT I WAS INTERESTED IN THE ODYSSEY 2012 HE REALLY TOURED ME ABOUT THE CAR AND ALL THE ACCESSORIES AND FEATURES THE CAR HAS, WHAT IT CAN AND CANT DO. ONCE DONE I MADE MY DECISION AND IN THAT NIGHT I DECIDED TO PURCHASE MY FIRST HONDA CAR. STANLEY WAS SUCH A GREAT HELP AND HELPED ME THRU EVERY STEP FROM POINT A TO POINT C. I, PERSONALLY APPRECIATE THE TREATMENT I RECEIVED AND THE PATIENCE BECAUSE WE DID STAY THERE TILL 12 MIDNIGHT. ONCE AGAIN I WANT TO THANKS STANLEY AND ALL THE STAFF THAT HELPED ME THAT NIGHT. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND STANLEY TO ANYONE WHO IS LOOKING FOR A GREAT SERVICE WHEN PURCHASING A CAR. -yurgiles25
  • I just wanted to highly commend Sal and Joe for their excellent customer service. Most of the dealerships nowadays only care about their own personal interests (commisson) but this is not what I experienced with Paragon Honda. Sal and Joe worked closely with me for the whole nine yards. Sal and Joe were extremely helpful, very professional and very knowledgeable with their own respective craft. Sal and Joe were very friendly, personable and flexible. They made sure I was happy and satisfied with the car I bought. It was a no pressure buying experience. Sal and Joe were very patient in showing me different options available and very conscientious with my very tight budget. Overall, it was a very pleasant buying experience one can ever have. This is my third time I bought a car from this dealership and I will continue coming back to this dealership for as long as I get the same customer service level. Sal and Joe, thanks a lot for all your efforts in helping me get the car I wanted and most esp. the car I could afford. Both of you are the best and you're truly an asset to Paragon Honda. jeromehernando

Click here for more great reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment