Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Thank you to Lizardo and Rita for taking the time to provide these great reviews! Outstanding work team!

2011-10-11_0920
Paragon Honda - Two (5) Star Reviews on Yelp

  • I recently purchased a new car from this dealership and I love it!!!! Not only am I extremely satisfied with my purchase, but the experience of buying my car as well! I made an appointment with the dealership and upon my arrival one of the managers, Ariel Munoz provided a very hospitable welcome! I was introduced to Kevin Milan, the Sales rep that was going to work with me. He was great! Kevin made sure I understood the advantages and disadvantages of financing Vs. leasing and made it easy for me to decide which option was best for me. After,  I was able to test drive the car I was interested in and I was SOLD!! Both Ariel and Kevin did an amazing job at providing several financial options that worked for  me and made the entire process very pleasant. This was the first car i was getting on my own, and so I was little nervous, but the Paragon staff definitely helped to keep me at ease! I recommend this dealership to everyone!! -Lizardo U.
  • I purchased a new Honda recently. I never imagined that my experience would be as pleasant as it turned out to be. The team of people (Arsalan Baig, Gary Lin, and Evelyn Sanchez) I worked with was great. They gave me a wonderful service and answered all my questions. In result of that, I went home with a new car! -Rita B. 

Click here for more great reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment