Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Thank you to the author of this wonderful review for sharing their reflections! Way to go Nick, keep up the great work!

2011-10-11_0959
Paragon Honda - (4.8) Star Review on DealerRater

  • I'm from Westchester and I was picking my aunt up at the airport when my car overheated. The closest honda place was Paragon Honda so we towed the car there. Not only did they fix the problem but they found critical problems that Tarrytown Honda had missed when they had done my maintenance earlier that week. Additionally, they inadvertently fixed my CD/clock light which Tarrytown Honda had told me was un-fixable without buying a new radio system! Nick Ram was very nice and helpful to us. I think its safe to say the trip down to Queens from Westchester for maintenance may be totally worth it next time. A+ Paragon Honda, my 98 civic thanks you. -hondacivic98

For more great reviews click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment