Friday, January 27, 2012

Thank you Leo for sharing this review of your recent experience with us! We hope to see you again soon.

Paragon Honda - (5) Star Review on DealerRater

  • I had a very pleasant experience during the most recent service for my 2009 Honda Fit.
    Anthony was very personable, instantly got to the bottom of the problem and even went as far as to give me his personal cell phone number after discussing the repair with the Honda Representative. The problem was fixed in a reasonable time frame and after I picked up the car I even got a follow up call to check that everything was repaired to satisfaction. The other guys in the service department seemed to be equally concerned so that overall I must say that I was 100% satisfied with the effort.
    -Leo V.

No comments:

Post a Comment