Monday, January 30, 2012

Thank you Carol for sharing this review of your visit with us! Keep up the outstanding work team!

Paragon Honda - (5) Star Review on Yelp

  • I have to say my visit to service was the most pleasant one, from the moment I parked my car at the front entrance i was greeted and attended with pure professionalism.  There is a girl waiting for you after you get out of the car and introduces you to service advisor, in my case Kevin was the one who supported me with my service needs from start to end. I was explained with details my charges and even helped with some promotions they had so i was impressed and very thankful with the whole service team.  Unfortunately, i can't agreed with those who dont recommend Paragon Honda Service, I left the dealer with a smile and will come back everytime i need assistance with my car service needs. -Carol I.

No comments:

Post a Comment