Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Thank you to the author of this great review for sharing their feedback with us! Keep up the great work team!

Citysearch-logo_full
Paragon Honda - (5) Star Review on City Search

  • have been dealing with Paragon Honda since 2008 and have found them to be the best Honda dealership for my needs. The trio of Richard Perez who sold me my cars, Ariel Munoz who is his manager and gave me the right prices and Richard's brother Angel Perez who did all the financing for my vehicles are the best that there are when it comes to selling cars. I would definitely recommend anyone anywhere to come on down to Paragon Honda to purchase anyone of their vehicles. I would never go to another dealership to buy a car unless it's Paragon Honda.

    -Mr and Mrs Bulent M. Ermendi Jr.

For more great reviews click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment